Frequently Asked Questions
- What does a travel agency do?
- Why should I use a travel agent / agency when I can book my trip myself?
- Does it cost additional to use the services of a travel agent?
- If you’re paid by the vendors, how can I be certain you’re not selling me the trips that make you the most money and not be the best deal for me?
- If I book a trip through you and I have a problem what happens?
- What are the steps to booking a trip with an agent?
Just contact us.
We can discuss your trip requirements over the phone or make an appointment to set down and discuss your needs in person.
For those who know exactly what trip they want, our agents will shop the trip to find the best value for their specific needs. For those who are more indecisive, we can offer consultation and make recommendations based on your desires and expectations. Once we decide on a destination, we can help choose the best flights, accommodations, optional activities etc to develop a complete travel package.
- What if I want to be contacted with specials and offers?