Frequently Asked Questions
- What does a travel agency do?
- Why should I use a travel agent / agency when I can book my trip myself?
- Does it cost additional to use the services of a travel agent?
- If you’re paid by the vendors, how can I be certain you’re not selling me the trips that make you the most money and not be the best deal for me?
- If I book a trip through you and I have a problem what happens?
We're here if you need us and will go the extra mile. Of course our goal is always to arrange worry free travel. Due to the nature of the industry we know situations can always arise. From airline delays to last minute travel changes to lost baggage to weather to any other situations that can arise before or during your trip, depending upon the type of issue your having, we can generally either utilize our network of sales support contacts to make things right or advise of what steps are available to you to correct your issue. We're locally owned and operated and you can contact us or stop by our offices.
- What are the steps to booking a trip with an agent?
- What if I want to be contacted with specials and offers?