Frequently Asked Questions
- What does a travel agency do?
- Why should I use a travel agent / agency when I can book my trip myself?
- Does it cost additional to use the services of a travel agent?
Most of the travel agents services are provided to our clients free of charge. We are paid by the vendors we offer for sale. Airline ticketing does incur a service fee which varies based on the complexity of the trip.
- If you’re paid by the vendors, how can I be certain you’re not selling me the trips that make you the most money and not be the best deal for me?
- If I book a trip through you and I have a problem what happens?
- What are the steps to booking a trip with an agent?
- What if I want to be contacted with specials and offers?