Frequently Asked Questions
- What does a travel agency do?
Travel Agencies have been organized mostly since the start of commercial aviation. A few larger agencies sell their own products. Agencies without their own products are impartial and are there to offer something to suit the needs of the traveler. Generally, their goal is to try to fit an ideal schedule onto the requirements of each specific customer.
- Why should I use a travel agent / agency when I can book my trip myself?
- Does it cost additional to use the services of a travel agent?
- If you’re paid by the vendors, how can I be certain you’re not selling me the trips that make you the most money and not be the best deal for me?
- If I book a trip through you and I have a problem what happens?
- What are the steps to booking a trip with an agent?
- What if I want to be contacted with specials and offers?